Why did my appointment times change?
ME321
Enthusiast - Level 2

Hour is correct, appointment times have changed.  What to do?

Labels (1)
0 Likes
1 Solution

Correct answers
Re: Daylight savings time
ME321
Enthusiast - Level 2

Looks to me like, regardless of other software or apps, there is a problem between Outlook and the appointment scheduling capability of the calendar. I just wonder if Windows and Nokia are working on it!

>>Personal information removed to comply with the <<

Message was edited by: Verizon Moderator

View solution in original post

0 Likes
vzw_customer_support
Customer Service Rep

ME321, thanks for these details. We don't want you to miss any important appoinments! Your device will automatically update to the correct time zone when it is retrieving signal from the nearest wireless tower in your area. Have you tried powering your device off/on to soft reset it. Are you using the calander feature on your device to store your appointments or did you download a 3rd party application to your phone? Tell us more so that we can take a closer look into this issue for you.

Lasina_VZW
Follow us on Twitter @VZWSupport

0 Likes
ME321
Enthusiast - Level 2

Went into local Verizon store.  They were unable to solve the problem.  Apparently appointments on calendar are linked to email; causes a problem.  This is a Windows phone - staff at Verizon searched for Windows fixes - found none that worked.  You might need to pursue this issue.

Private info removed as required by the Terms of Service.

Message was edited by: Admin Moderator

0 Likes
izj

Having the same problem. Phone's time changed for DST, but also moved all my appt. times ahead 1 hour. Using the calendar  feature that is on my phone. Tried soft reset.

0 Likes
Geneincolorado

Same problem with my iPhone 4S. Tried everything I know of so far ... reset ... download latest IOS update ... reset again ... no luck. The hour and red line display correctly on the calendar, but my noon appointment shows as 1pm, my 2pm appt appears at 3pm, etc, etc, etc.

0 Likes
vzw_customer_support
Customer Service Rep

ME321, thanks for keeping us posted. We're disappointed to hear that our store representative was unable to resolve this issue for you. I did a little research on this issue. Let's make sure that your device is set up for automatic time zone update in Settings>Date & Time>Set Automatically enabled ON. You will then need to power your device off/on to soft reset it.

Is your device connected to Wi-Fi? Please disable Wi-Fi and verify if your appoinment times are correct. Keep us posted.

LasinaH_VZW
Follow us on Twitter @VZWSupport

0 Likes
vzw_customer_support
Customer Service Rep

Hi GeneinColorado - Let's keep you on time for your appointments! May I ask where are you located? Are new appointment entries updating with the accurate time? When checking Settings>General>Date & Time, is "Set Automatically" set to green?

Thank you,

YaleK_VZW
Follow us on Twitter @VZWsupport

0 Likes
Geneincolorado

I discovered the problem is with a CRM I use to schedule most of my appointments. It syncs with Outlook and the appointments display in my iPhone calendar. The CRM (Top Producer) has acknowledged a bug with its Outlook Sync related to Daylight Savings Time whereby appointments appear one hour late. They are working on it.

0 Likes
ME321
Enthusiast - Level 2

Looks to me like, regardless of other software or apps, there is a problem between Outlook and the appointment scheduling capability of the calendar. I just wonder if Windows and Nokia are working on it!

>>Personal information removed to comply with the <<

Message was edited by: Verizon Moderator

0 Likes
Re: Why did my appointment times change?
kayf28

Pls cancel 2;00 pm appt at store in auburn my

0 Likes