Re: Will Verizon be carrying Windows 950 , 950XL ?
IAmVortigaunt
Enthusiast - Level 3

If they don't, I'm pretty sure I'm switching to ATT...and I'm grandfathered into unlimited data.  So maybe VZW will be happy to see me go.

vzw_customer_support
Customer Service Rep

We are never happy to see any customer even considering leaving, IAmVortiguant. I understand the importance of having the best selection of phones for your needs. You can certainly sign up at http://bit.ly/dDumph to be the first to know when any new devices do make their way to our line up. What is it that you're looking for in your new phone? I'd love to find you a phone that we currently carry to continue as your wireless provider.

JenniferH_VZW
Follow us on Twitter @VZWSupport
If my response answered your question please click the "Correct Answer" button under my response. This ensures others can benefit from our conversation. Thanks in advance for your help with this!!

0 Likes
NolMac
Enthusiast - Level 2

Is it just me or did two new windows phone get added just this morning to Verizons website and neither are the flagship phones we are all wanting?

0 Likes
primortal
Master - Level 1

Nope, same three phones have been there for awhile.

• Lumia 735
  • LG Lancet
  • HTC One (M8) Windows
0 Likes
NolMac
Enthusiast - Level 2

Thanks, they just apparently weren't showing up in the Windows filter before.

0 Likes
Kody_Z
Enthusiast - Level 2

Just adding my voice to the crowd here.

If Verizon does not carry the Lumia 950 or 950XL, I'll move my FIVE lines to a different carrier.

Shelkyn
Enthusiast - Level 2

So the announcement is over but we still have no answer.

primortal
Master - Level 1

Nope.  No carrier was announced today, just unlocked versions of the phone.  Neither of which will work on VZW network.

Probably will know more in November when they are actually released.

0 Likes
KevinRush
Enthusiast - Level 2

Where are the Lumia 950 and 950XL.  I want to place an order.  My family is looking at leaving Verizon if they can't or won't support these phones.

jwbathlon
Enthusiast - Level 1

I hope Verizon does carry the 950 and 950xl (even the 550 too).  I have had my Lumia 928 coming up on 3 years and it is a great phone.  I still get compliments on the photos I take from it.  Please Verizon support these phones.  I am not a fan of changing but the family may need to rethink our phone carrier as we do often.