Will Verizon ever release the Mobile 10 update?
CVWJ

I am patiently waiting on my Mobile 10 update but doubt if I'll ever see it

Labels (1)
Tags (1)
0 Likes
1 Solution

Correct answers
Re: Will Verizon ever release the Mobile 10 update? I'm tiring of the cat and mouse game
vzw_customer_support
Customer Service Rep

Hi CVWJ,

We know new software is exciting and comes with great enhancements. Thank you for your inquiry and your interest in the Windows 10 software update for your device. We take great pride and care in making sure our customers have the latest operating system, and that those updates are thoroughly tested to ensure the best customer experience. We are currently working with Microsoft on the update schedule for select Lumia devices.

To find out if your Lumia device is or will be eligible to upgrade to Windows 10 Mobile please download the Windows 10 Upgrade Advisor from the Windows Store on your device. Once the Software is officially approved, you can also check the Advanced Devices – Software Updates page http://www.verizonwireless.com/support/software-updates/  to see if the update is available for your device. 

Thanks,
PamelaF_VZW
Follow us on Twitter @VZWSupport
If my response answered your question please click the "Correct Answer" button under my response. This ensures others can benefit from our conversation. Thanks in advance for your help with this!!

View solution in original post

0 Likes
Re: Will Verizon ever release the Mobile 10 update?  I'm tiring of the cat and mouse game
Snn5
Legend

At this point, it isn't just Verizon you are waiting on.  MS has promised many phones an update to Win10, but a few are on the "maybe" and some are on the "not happening" list.  The Icon 930 WILL, but the Verizon 929 MIGHT.  Some high end, like above might/not while lower end phones like the 435 will.

Of course, broken promises being what they are, there may be more that don't see the update.

0 Likes
Re: Will Verizon ever release the Mobile 10 update? I'm tiring of the cat and mouse game
primortal
Master - Level 1

If you're on a Lumia 735 follow this thread, Lumia 735 Windows 10 Update Thread

Otherwise if you device isn't listed here; Here are all the Windows Phones that are eligible for Windows 10 Mobile upgrade | Windows Central aside from the Icon which might get it you're out of luck and it's Microsoft decision on the supported devices.

Stranger612
Enthusiast - Level 3

From what I have gathered from the "net" the Lumia line is up first......soonly. You can down load the MS recovery tool and the insider update for the WM 10 experience.

0 Likes
vzw_customer_support
Customer Service Rep

Hi CVWJ,

We know new software is exciting and comes with great enhancements. Thank you for your inquiry and your interest in the Windows 10 software update for your device. We take great pride and care in making sure our customers have the latest operating system, and that those updates are thoroughly tested to ensure the best customer experience. We are currently working with Microsoft on the update schedule for select Lumia devices.

To find out if your Lumia device is or will be eligible to upgrade to Windows 10 Mobile please download the Windows 10 Upgrade Advisor from the Windows Store on your device. Once the Software is officially approved, you can also check the Advanced Devices – Software Updates page http://www.verizonwireless.com/support/software-updates/  to see if the update is available for your device. 

Thanks,
PamelaF_VZW
Follow us on Twitter @VZWSupport
If my response answered your question please click the "Correct Answer" button under my response. This ensures others can benefit from our conversation. Thanks in advance for your help with this!!

0 Likes