Windows 8x HTC
great-gander

I have been a blackberry user for more than five years. I recently upgraded, but since there were no upgradable blackberrys I went to the iphone5. Big mstake for me everything goes through itunes a program i dislike. I exchanged for a windows HTC 8X which worked fine for one day when i got up in the morning. The phone was totally dead and would not charge or turn on. Called Verizon and had my ol faithful blackberry turned on again will have to drive another 50 miles to return it. Was a neat phone though, if it worked. Way better than the iphone as it is compatible with everthing windows and a million free apps too.

Labels (1)
0 Likes
Re: Windows 8x HTC
vzw_customer_support
Customer Service Rep

Hi great-gander,

I'm sorry to see that your Windows Phone stopped working after a day. My son has a Windows Phone and he loves the compatibility with all Microsoft software and applications (even Xbox, he is 18). I understand your Blackberry (I have a Bold and love it) device is now activate; Are we sending you a replacement for your Windows Phone or you simple retuned it and cancelled upgrade? Let us know if we can be of assistance. Feel free to contact our Social Media team on Twitter @VZWSupport at your convenience. Have a fabulous day!

AntonioC_VZWSupport
Follow us on Twitter at www.twitter.com/VZWSupport

0 Likes
Re: Windows 8x HTC
great-gander

I got my new Windows HTC 8x and I really like it. It's becoming part of me like my old blackberry Gotta figure out how to get my Minnesota Vikings logo on the home screen. Also does anyone know what i can use besides blackberry messenger? What is Windows version of blackberry messenger?

0 Likes