Windows Phone 7.5..AKA: Mango is a Home Run.
Santos714

Wow..It is smooth, elegeant and intuiting.  I am no fan of any OS, but as of late I have been using WP Mango and it is a everything you want in a smarthphone for work, personal and play.  The speech and text msg is the best I have ever seen or used, it is unbelieveable, I will never get a ticket anymore by texting and driving, which you should never do those thing together, but WP 7 Mango has a solution for that and I am loving it. It reads your text msg and it type too ever so perfect via bluetooth.  The integration of all the accounts you can have to stay connected is all in one in WP 7 Mango, it is neat and to the point...WOW.  For work, Personal and Play this is the phone to have.  The only thing missing to be perfect is for Verizon to provide the  newest better phones such as Nokia(soon), Samsung and HTC and the almighty Fujitsu Toshiba IS12T.  This OS is going places and in the right direction.  Good work MS and WP7, and Verizon, more support to this platform.  Not that I mind, but since MS has Xbox, why not  Xphone?

Labels (1)
0 Likes
Re: Windows Phone 7.5..AKA: Mango is a Home Run.
wixlii

Which phone did you get and where?  I really liked the Samsung Flash Focus Mango but only AT&T has it.  Verizon has nothing.  I'm with Verizon over 20 years and will switch if they don't respond soon!

0 Likes
Re: Windows Phone 7.5..AKA: Mango is a Home Run.
lakleeman

Verizon has the HTC Trophy is a Windows Phone 7.5 Mango

(It would be nice if they'd offer more than one.)

0 Likes