Re: SOLVED: Windows Phone 7
Tripp06

How about this suggestion...instead of putting solved on the thread when it really isn't, how about created a specialized mailing list to provide updates specifically for Windows Phone devices?  It was done for iPhone and Thunderbolt.  Sounds like a fair compromise if you want us to sign up for email updates instead of giving us concrete information.

0 Likes
jimho
Enthusiast - Level 2

I don't think they are that smart, or that fast that they would close the thread just before announcing something. Someone wants us to go away-.

I'll give them credit for allowing us to vent on their own site.. must take nerves of steel to not respond

0 Likes
thejester77
Contributor - Level 1

NOT SOLVED AT ALL!!!

When you see Windows Phone 7 Devices On Verizon... THEN THE ISSUE WILL BE SOLVED!!!

TheJester77

0 Likes
jimho
Enthusiast - Level 2

too quiet.... bump!

0 Likes
hopmedic
Contributor - Level 3

Solved???  You mean Verizon has a Windows Phone 7 device???  WOOHOO!!!

Oh, never mind.  It was just some Verizon {word filter avoidance} marking them solved in a misguided attempt to stifle our outrage.  Backfired on him, didn't it?

0 Likes
jimho
Enthusiast - Level 2

hopmedic wrote:

Solved???  You mean Verizon has a Windows Phone 7 device???  WOOHOO!!!

Oh, never mind.  It was just some Verizon {word filter avoidance} marking them solved in a misguided attempt to stifle our outrage.  Backfired on him, didn't it?

Sure did-

And that's what tags are for- fill in the blank- I took the liberty - hope you don't mind

0 Likes
cgon
Enthusiast - Level 3

I have hard proof that Verizon is going to be releasing the HTC 7 Trophy this Thursday (May 19th)!

Magic 8 Ball Answers All

There ... now this thread has been solved! :smileyvery-happy::smileysad:

0 Likes
Re: Windows Phone 7
NeedWP7-NOW

Has anyone else seen this post?

http://windowsphonemetro.com/2011/05/13/best-buy-rep-confirms-may-19th-verizon-wp7-launch/

Do I dare trust this? I feel like a I'm being strung along...

0 Likes
moncenhs

Although it wasn't talked about on here much, this has been the rumor on a few different blog websites.  People called the stores with the SKU number listed on the holder pages Best Buy (probably inadvertently) placed on their website last week.  The store reps said May 19th.  I have seen Verizon sell phones through retailers including Best Buy before they released them in the corporate stores (Motorola Devour).  If my memory serves me right, the retailers sold the Devour for a week or two before the corporate stores or the website did.  But, sale dates could always change after they have been set.  It is very simple.

0 Likes
moncenhs

DELETE

0 Likes