Re: Windows Phone 7
Talzor
0 Likes
Grimmr74

I imagine there was some type of contract between their other carriers that they had to wait a certain time so as not to interfere with the demand for their moneymaker phones.

Plus being burned by the Kin is a good enough reason not to go all in again  from Verizon's opinion I imagine.

0 Likes
seabumb
Enthusiast - Level 1
It really no longer matters about contracts with other carriers, upgrade delays, or other excuses, for me, it is May or never as I have waited long enough for Verizon to offer a Windows 7 phone. The HTC Trophy seems to be a downgraded Trophy and Windows 7 phone but I am still willing to give it a try if they offer it next week. Otherwise, I will gladly transfer both of my cellular accounts (work and personal) to another carrier so I can finally have a Windows 7 phone. Verizon really does not care about the consumer. Their time is over so they should recognize what so many customers actually want...
0 Likes
ThedudeWP

Release the WP7 already...I am getting tired of waiting, and waithing and waiting unitl I hit AT&T..Can you hear me now.

0 Likes
DuaneSchau

It is unfortuante Verizon doesn't care to provide its customers a broader set of "good" options for phone. I am so tired of my BB Storm. I have been waiting since Fall 2010 for a Windows Phone 7.

I am thinking daily of droping my Verizon account and going with another company for cell service even it it costs me to break the contract.

Come on Verizon...

0 Likes
BKsInBarre

I agree, I went to a AT&T store the other day and almost switched...I am giving Verizon one last chance to release the WP7.  This is a joke the biggest wireless company and they are the only one without a Windows Phone 7...Joke simply a Joke...Verizon hope you are reading these forums many people here are ready to jump ship unless you release at least one model of a WP7.  Wake Up and remember who brings you the money it isn't MS it is us customers.

0 Likes
Maikeru
0 Likes
fredfoodphilly
0 Likes
chinch
Contributor - Level 1

I doubt anyone in a signficant position in Verizon reads these forums. LOL. They don't feel any need to "wake up" as long as customers do not switch and remain locked into bad contracts with bad devices.

That said May 5th is the next rumored day for the HTC Trophy to be announced/released.Time will tell, keep the pressure on Verizon folks.

BKsInBarre wrote:

I agree, I went to a AT&T store the other day and almost switched...I am giving Verizon one last chance to release the WP7.  This is a joke the biggest wireless company and they are the only one without a Windows Phone 7...Joke simply a Joke...Verizon hope you are reading these forums many people here are ready to jump ship unless you release at least one model of a WP7.  Wake Up and remember who brings you the money it isn't MS it is us customers.

0 Likes
opmaco71

I have been waiting for what seems like forever for this OS to hit Verizon. I have been following it since the Zune HD inception hoping they would come out with a phone. Keep getting disappointed with the releases only to find out I can't get one without switching companies. I have been holding on to my EnV2 for 2 years now waiting for WP7.. Let's go already.

0 Likes