Windows Phone Mango is Coming in a Week or Two new Rumor Posted Link!!!!!!!!
ericreinhardt
Contributor - Level 1

Well here is the new rumor but looks like this might be it. I have seen this on numerous sites. 

http://pocketnow.com/news/windows-phone

Labels (1)
0 Likes
Re: Windows Phone Mango is Coming in a Week or Two new Rumor Posted Link!!!!!!!!
mooreshelby
Enthusiast - Level 3

It is not a rumor. Smiley Happy This was posted on the Windows Phone Blog. Smiley Happy Here comes Mango. Smiley Happy

Where’s Mango? An update on timing

0 Likes
Re: Windows Phone Mango is Coming in a Week or Two new Rumor Posted Link!!!!!!!!
chodi
Enthusiast - Level 3

unfortunatly, for everyone but verizon, you know the company that doesnt care about its subscribers!

http://www.microsoft.com/windowsphone/en-us/features/update-schedule-usa.aspx

0 Likes
StillLearnin

I think Microsoft wants to roll it out to everyone at the same time, so the world is probably waiting on Verizon...

0 Likes
tonbonz

SPOILER ALERT!!! Am currently running Mango on my Trophy from Verizon and I wouldn't get your hopes up. No it is not the beta or leaked but official Mango rom. Thinking Verizon added there own little touch and not seeing even half as much in the update as I expected from Microfoft.

0 Likes
ericreinhardt
Contributor - Level 1

Just saw AT@T is rolling their update on Sept 27th. Come on Verizon lets get this going!!!!!!  

0 Likes
DougBa

Looks like we are getting close, VZW has info on how to update - hopefully next week!

http://support.vzw.com/system_update/trophy.html

0 Likes
ericreinhardt
Contributor - Level 1

Hey Doug thanks for the link. Looks promising. Lets hope next week is it. I really do love this phone and OS.

0 Likes
chinch
Contributor - Level 1

tonbonz wrote:

SPOILER ALERT!!! Am currently running Mango on my Trophy from Verizon and I wouldn't get your hopes up. No it is not the beta or leaked but official Mango rom. Thinking Verizon added there own little touch and not seeing even half as much in the update as I expected from Microfoft.

ROTF. You are running Mango without Verizon hardware tweaks, but that is moot. Mango has too many updates from NoDo (what Trophy ships with) to post here. A significant and FREE update to all windows phone 7 devices.

The less Verizon does to "Windows Phone" software the better also. They are infamous for their bloat/shovelware - none of which WP allows Smiley Happy

0 Likes
moncenhs

I saw a Trophy at a Verizon store in Ohio displayed with Mango already installed.  It is truly coming people.  I hope the subscribers that purchased the phone previously will get the update sooner than later.

0 Likes