Re: Windows10 on Lumia 735- can't send MMS
vzw_customer_support
Customer Service Rep

Mikeosha, I do want to clarifying things. This thread post is for MMS. Are you not able to send SMS now? Does this happen with a specific contact or all messages? Are you experiencing any problems with making/receive calls?

AlbertoR_VZW

Follow us on Twitter @VZWSupport

If my response answered your question please click the �Correct Answer� button under my response. This ensures others can benefit from our conversation. Thanks in advance for your help with this!!

0 Likes
MIKEOSHA
Enthusiast - Level 2

CORRECTION: still cant send MMS,SMS is fine.  I need a resolution to this.  I need a Windows phone, and I need to be able to send MMS

0 Likes
vzw_customer_support
Customer Service Rep

MIKEOSHA -

10-4, thanks for those additional details. I'm disappointed that you are still experiencing issues with your MMS messages. I did send you a message to your community inbox. Please respond there so we can provide more personalized support. Thank you so much!

AmberK_VZW

If my response answered your question please click the �Correct Answer� button under my response. This ensures others can benefit from our conversation. Thanks in advance for your help with this!!

0 Likes
MIKEOSHA
Enthusiast - Level 2

AmberK_VZW- I replied with the requested information- awaiting response?

0 Likes
MIKEOSHA
Enthusiast - Level 2

AmberK_VZW - I replied to your message with the requested information, and am still awaiting guidance a week later?  It's time to work on this problem.

0 Likes
MIKEOSHA
Enthusiast - Level 2

AmberK_VZW or anyone- 11 days after providing requested information- I still have no response?  THis needs to be resolved.

0 Likes
MIKEOSHA
Enthusiast - Level 2

AmberK_VZW or anyone at VZ:  one month, STILL no help on this?  No resolution?

0 Likes
yarelim_vzw
Verizon Employee

MIKEOSHA​ ,

Help has arrived! Text messaging is my main form of communication and I want to make sure that you can start messaging on your new phone.  I will send you a direct message to get started.

Please check your inbox for my message.

yarelim_vzw

0 Likes
DustinT12

MIKEOSHA​ I am having this exact issue with my Windows 8.1 Lumia 929. I have tried the exact troubleshooting steps you have tried. I thus far still don't have an answer. Please post the results of your work with Verizon support when/if you get a resolution.

0 Likes
doloresk_vzw
Verizon Employee
DustinT12 Our goal is to help make sure your device is working properly. Do you have an account with Verizon as we don't have the 929. What message app are you using?

DeloresK_VZW

0 Likes