Skip to main content
Accessibility Resource Center Skip to main content
Get up to $500 when you bring your phone. Plus, get the incredible iPhone 13 Pro on us. Online only. With select 5G Unlimited plans. Ends 12.5. Buy now
end of navigation menu
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
***Announcement: Early next week, we’ll be merging the current Fios and Wireless Communities into the all new Verizon Community! Beginning the evening of Sunday 12/4, both Communities will be placed in read-only mode. You’ll still be able to visit the Communities and browse content, but login will be disabled. On the afternoon of Monday 12/5, all users will be able to log into the new Verizon Community. We expect the new Community to be fully functional the morning of Friday 12/9. Additional details can be found in the Announcements board and under Featured Topics!
Worst thing I did was get this phone
mybmw

I have had nothing but issues when I dropped my phone after only having it 12 days... was told by a verizon authorized rep to get the insurance = so glad I did, however no one told me I had to pay 99.00 for a replacement or that it would be refurbished when I had not even and still havent gotten an email from Verizon about my insurance coverage or its process let alone that it was a contract company.  Now I have the replacement phone and neither Verizon nor Assurance is able to help me with some of the issues... I am writting the CEO and BB. 

Can not find out anything on windows either!

Labels (1)
0 Likes
Re: Worst thing I did was get this phone
primortal

What issues are you having with Windows?

0 Likes
wpScotto

Actually the worst thing you did was drop the phone.  any phone can break if you drop it onto a hard enough surface. 

0 Likes
Feekes

I agree with Scotto, your problem has to do with dropping your phone, not the phone itself.  In my experience a phone that has been damaged by the owner is never replaced with new, no matter how new it was.  If it had been defective it would have been replaced with new. 

I dropped my Lumia the third day after I got it but I was lucky and it landed on the grass instead of the sidewalk so it wasn't damaged. 

0 Likes