Xbox Live running HTC trophy advertisement, we are definitely getting close
Grimmr
Enthusiast - Level 3

If you log into xbox live this morning you are presented with this new ad for the HTC trophy from Verizon. Why does my gaming console know more about this phone than their customer service?

Xbox Live Screen Cap

Labels (1)
0 Likes
Re: Xbox Live running HTC trophy advertisement, we are definitely getting close
jkelek

i saw that theme to download on the xbox as well, but i am not at home so i couldn't see it at a high res.  on the xbox site i couldn't find any higher res pic of the photo to read the fine print at the bottom...any idea what it says??  there might be a date or something i don't know...

0 Likes
WP7SmartPhones
Enthusiast - Level 2

This is a good sign.  I had heard or read somewhere that Verizon was going to be heavily marketing the XBox connection with Windows Phone.  That isn't the reason I am primarily interested in the phone but don't really care as long as they finally get it. 

0 Likes
jkelek

nevermind, i can kind of make it out, says

with 2 year activation and data plan something something blah blah

microsoft office outlook, xbox live, and zune something or other trademark of microsoft blah blah blah,

the anticipation is killing me!

0 Likes
jkelek

nevermind, i can kind of make it out, says

with 2 year activation and data plan something something blah blah

microsoft office outlook, xbox live, and zune something or other trademark of microsoft blah blah blah,

the anticipation is killing me!

0 Likes
Grimmr
Enthusiast - Level 3
I remember reading that as well. Something along the lines of "better xbox live integration". ill have to find a link
0 Likes
merkin77

I found this link earlier:

http://wmpoweruser.com/countdown-to-verizon-htc-trophyverizon-release-htc-trophy-xbox-360-theme-pack...

Just a little more info....very little.

0 Likes
hopmedic
Contributor - Level 3

I wish they'd just put the doggone thing on their website already!  This launch has been the worst-kept-best-kept secret of any technology launch I've ever seen! 

0 Likes
BKsInBarre

I got home around 7:45pm tonight went to get the Trophy theme for my Xbox saw it listed, clicked to download it and nothing happpened.  I went out of the themes and back and in and it was now gone...Verizon sucks so bad not giving any info about this phone...what a joke.  

0 Likes
hopmedic
Contributor - Level 3

BKsInBarre wrote:

I got home around 7:45pm tonight went to get the Trophy theme for my Xbox saw it listed, clicked to download it and nothing happpened.  I went out of the themes and back and in and it was now gone...Verizon sucks so bad not giving any info about this phone...what a joke.  

WHAT????

I don't have XBox, so haven't followed this one other than to look at it, but this is ridiculous!

0 Likes