Skip to main content
Accessibility Resource Center Skip to main content
Have a phone you love? Get up to $500 when you bring your phone.
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Yahoo Messenger
TWill_WashDC

I've very new to the SmartPhone and have purchased a HTC Trophy and want to know if there is anyway I can get Yahoo Messenger on this phone, and if so, is there a charge?  I noticed there is a setup feature for Yahoo mail, but I don't see anything for Yahoo Messenger.

Labels (1)
0 Likes
Re: Yahoo Messenger
bc3tech
Novice

TWill_WashDC wrote:

I've very new to the SmartPhone and have purchased a HTC Trophy and want to know if there is anyway I can get Yahoo Messenger on this phone, and if so, is there a charge?  I noticed there is a setup feature for Yahoo mail, but I don't see anything for Yahoo Messenger.

Only possible via an app at this time. I'm sure there are others, but the one that comes to mind is IM+

Would probably do just as well to search marketplace for "yahoo messenger" and see what comes back.

0 Likes
TWill_WashDC

Spoiler

Where would I get the app for the YIM?  Like I said earlier, I am totally new to all of this and I'm operating in the dark, so please be patient with me and spell it out to my step-by-step, if you have the time.

0 Likes
bc3tech
Novice

TWill_WashDC wrote:

Spoiler

Where would I get the app for the YIM?  Like I said earlier, I am totally new to all of this and I'm operating in the dark, so please be patient with me and spell it out to my step-by-step, if you have the time.

http://www.windowsphone.com/en-US/search?q=yahoo+messenger

0 Likes