ccutter

why don't we get candy crush app and csn app for philly they have it for Houston not philly

Labels (1)
0 Likes
Re: apps
vzw_customer_support
Customer Service Rep

Hello and happy Friday!

Candy Crush is my favorite game! I'm currently on level 59 and been stuck for about a week! I want to see how far you can get so we can share strategies. May I ask do you have the Lumia 928? If so then this game is not available at this time. While the app store is constantly adding more great games and apps, this fan favorite is only available for other devices. A great way to stay in the know on upcoming info for the Lumia and other news Verizon Wireless is to visit our news site. Check it out. http://bit.ly/n5snpq

Thank you...

Arnett_VZW
Please follow us on twitter @VZWSupport

0 Likes
pappajohn

I have the windows 8x htc. can I get the candy crush app? I just got the phone yesterday and didn't know this wasn't available. I will trade this phone in if I can't get this app. I just have to wonder if a popular app such as candy crush is unavailable then what other things may be unavailable as well.

0 Likes
Ann154
Community Leader
Community Leader

Have you ever considered contacting the developer of the application to ask them if they plan to design a Windows Phone version and when you should expect it to be released?

I'm most definitely NOT a VZW employee. If a post answered your question, please mark it as the answer.

demmo86rt
Champion - Level 3

It is up to the developers of the apps to make separate versions of their app for the different OSs and, frankly, Windows phone just doesn't have the developer support that Android and iOS have.

That being said, I'm sure you can find plenty of other things to waste your time on with your phone.

0 Likes