call log history on dropped calls
mikec12617

can you provide me with the call log recently dropped calls

it appears that the device does not retain incoming calls, in history, if/when the call is dropped.

do you havce access to this info?

can I obtain a list of All incoming calls, taken?

Thank you

Labels (1)
0 Likes
1 Solution

Correct answers
Re: call log history on dropped calls
Ann154
Community Leader
Community Leader

If the calls connected and were later dropped, it will show as a call on your log. There isn't a separate log showing only the dropped calls.

I'm most definitely NOT a VZW employee. If a post answered your question, please mark it as the answer.

View solution in original post

0 Likes
Ann154
Community Leader
Community Leader

If the calls connected and were later dropped, it will show as a call on your log. There isn't a separate log showing only the dropped calls.

I'm most definitely NOT a VZW employee. If a post answered your question, please mark it as the answer.

0 Likes
mikec12617

no, they dont

thanks anyway

i would not have posed the question, if it was showing in the log of

connected calls.

good luck

0 Likes
Ann154
Community Leader
Community Leader

If the calls don't connect, they won't show up on the call log in your MyVerizon account online. They should show as an outgoing call on the phone only.

0 Likes
SuzyQ
Community Leader
Community Leader

There is no log of "dropped calls" per se.  A dropped call implies that is was connected, so it will show either as an incoming or outgoing call on your phone or call logs online.  "Dropped" simply means the call disconnected - due to hang up of either party or the network dropping the call; call logs do not differentiate.

You can keep a notebook of calls dropped (time, date, number) and match that to your call log for the list of dropped calls.

0 Likes