callers cannot hear me. voice sounds low and distant
MaxMom26

I have an LG Revere and callers say they cannot hear me and my voice sounds very low and distant.  What is the problem?

Labels (1)
0 Likes
1 Solution

Correct answers
Re: callers cannot hear me. voice sounds low and distant
tigerthetony
Enthusiast - Level 3

How old is the phone? It could just be getting older, and in need of either replacing or repairing. Also, it's possible that there may be something inside the part where you speak into that's causing the issue. Sometimes small particals can get into the hole where you talk into and cause it to be muffled. Some kinds of cases can have that effect as well.

View solution in original post

0 Likes
tigerthetony
Enthusiast - Level 3

How old is the phone? It could just be getting older, and in need of either replacing or repairing. Also, it's possible that there may be something inside the part where you speak into that's causing the issue. Sometimes small particals can get into the hole where you talk into and cause it to be muffled. Some kinds of cases can have that effect as well.

0 Likes
Re: callers cannot hear me.  voice sounds low and distant
MaxMom26

Thanks for answering.  The phone is less then a year old and I don't keep it in a case. The problem started suddenly on Thursday, 12/4.  I think I'm going to take it to the Verizon store in my area and hope they will be able to resolve the issue or replace the phone.  I'm 'old school' and a flip phone is all I need.  Not interested in a smart phone or expensive data package.

Thanks and have a great day!

0 Likes
Re: callers cannot hear me.  voice sounds low and distant
tigerthetony
Enthusiast - Level 3

That's going to be your best bet. Best case scenario since its under a year old so its still under warranty so if they consider it to be a device malfunction they'll replace it for you under the warranty.

0 Likes
MaxMom26

Thanks!!

0 Likes