calls/texts not showing up on bill
cpparis

For some reason, only calls/texts among family members are showing on bill; calls outside of those in my immediate family (covered by our bill) are not showing up on the bill

Labels (1)
0 Likes
Re: calls/texts not showing up on bill
SuzyQ
Community Leader
Community Leader

Are you looking at the bill detail online?  Or are you referring to the paper bill in the mail?  The online bill detail should show all calls made from all devices - if you are referring to a bill not yet generated, sometimes those details take a few days to show up, especially if the calls were made in extended service or roaming areas.

Those calls among the phones on your account will show up sooner online than those made outside your account numbers.

Post back if my response does not fit your situation....

Michael0102
Enthusiast - Level 1

I have the same problem as stated above on the on-line statement. Some text either, do not show at all or at times, there will be a string on text back and forth say approx 8-10 text that just show once. Also calls that don't show up. I have the problem frequently with text messages. What would be the cause of this? It happens often. It seems to show all the text between certain people and then others either don't show at all or as stated eirlier there will be 10 text back and forth but it either don't show at all or it will just show once?

0 Likes
SuzyQ
Community Leader
Community Leader

Although this is posted in the Basic phones space, I'm going to ask if any of the phones are iPhones or Android devices?  If iMessage is used, or a texting app, those texts will not show up as text messages as they are going through the app and using data, not texts.

When viewing on line data, there may be a delay of 24-48 hours before the actual numbers show up.

0 Likes
vzw_customer_support
Customer Service Rep

Hey there Michael0102,

I am sorry for the confusion caused by text messages not showing up on your online usage.

Is this for a current billing cycle? Or for a bill that has already been printed?

SuzyQ asks a great question, were any of these phones iPhones? If you are using iMessage, these text messages are sent over WiFi and not our network so you would not see it in your text message usage.

Also, SuzyQ is correct when saying that usage can be delayed for up to 48 hours before displaying on My Verizon.

Let me know if you need additional assistance.

NickB_VZW
VZWSupport
Follow us on Twitter @VZWSupport.

0 Likes
ms0917

I know I received calls on 2/2/2020 in the morning yet none of those calls are showing up on my Verizon bill online. I go to detailed usage and I see some number from 2/1/2020 and 2/3/2020 but none from 2/2/202 and they are verizon phone numbers anbd are iphone. Why can;t I see all phone calls made or received on my Verizon bill?

0 Likes
vzw_customer_support
Customer Service Rep

We can certainly understand wanting to see your usage on your account and are here to help. Has the bill processed onto your account for that day, or is it part of the current billing cycle? Have you seen this happen in the past? StanleyC_VZW

0 Likes