can't get the ringtone to change on lg extrovert 2
1martie
Enthusiast - Level 1

I have a new lg extravert 2.  I've selected a different ringtone and the settings show the new one, but calls are still coming in with the default.  Please tell me I  don't have to live with that!?

Labels (1)
0 Likes
1 Solution

Correct answers
Re: can't get the ringtone to change on lg extrovert 2
1martie
Enthusiast - Level 1

Thanks but I had already done all those things.  But I found the problem.  When the sales rep loaded my contacts onto the phone for me, somehow all my contacts were set up with the verizon ringtone.  So if someone who isn't in my contact list calls, the ringtone is the one I want.  But if any of my contacts call me (which accounts for most of my calls), it's the verizon ringtone.  I've been told that the only thing I can do is go through my contacts one by one and remove the ringtone set up for each one of them.  Ugh!

View solution in original post

0 Likes
vzw_customer_support
Customer Service Rep

Hello 1martie! Ringtones are super important to customize your phone the way you enjoy it! Let's get your ringtone changed! Click here for help: http://spr.ly/6586B8WyM Since you changed over the ringtone, did you power off the phone to reset? If you need anything further, let us know. Thanks!

KristieQ_VZW Follow us on Twitter @VZWSupport If my response answered your question please click the "Correct Answer" button under my response. This ensures others can benefit from our conversation. Thanks in advance for your help with this!!

0 Likes
1martie
Enthusiast - Level 1

Thanks but I had already done all those things.  But I found the problem.  When the sales rep loaded my contacts onto the phone for me, somehow all my contacts were set up with the verizon ringtone.  So if someone who isn't in my contact list calls, the ringtone is the one I want.  But if any of my contacts call me (which accounts for most of my calls), it's the verizon ringtone.  I've been told that the only thing I can do is go through my contacts one by one and remove the ringtone set up for each one of them.  Ugh!

0 Likes