can't pair Windows laptop to Kyocera DuraXV
BobBlue

I am unable to pair my Kyocera DuraXV with my laptop running Win 10

Labels (1)
0 Likes
Re: can't pair Windows laptop to Kyocera DuraXV
JSF3028

I have the same problem I found out need to get a mirco sd card reader and then u can transfer to the laptop

0 Likes
vzw_customer_support
Customer Service Rep

It’s important to us you are able to pair the phone with your computer, BobBlue and I’m happy to help you today. We want to be sure we cover every step to solve this concern for you.

Have you been able to pair the phone and the computer at any point? Are you encountering any error messages? Please review our ‘Create a paired Connection” page for additional information http://vz.to/2rixOdT Please reach back out to us when  you have the opportunity and we will be ready to continue helping.

SteveR_VZW

Follow us on Twitter @VZWSupport

If my response answered your question please click the 'Correct Answer' button under my response. This ensures others can benefit from our conversation. Thanks in advance for your help with this!

0 Likes
BobBlue

According to the Kyocera rep, pairing the phone to my laptop is not possible.  After considerable time, effort and purchase of software the extracts Outlook contacts to a vcard image,  I was able to copy the contacts to the phone SIM card and move them to the phone's internal memory.  I never received an answer from Kyocera but I asked them to close the case.  Thanks.

0 Likes