cant send or receive mms messages
TitanicJulie1912
Enthusiast - Level 2

Please advise on how to fix.  I am Not able to receive or send mms messages. Not having Mms messaging is becoming a pain especially since I am paying for it. I see on various websites that this is a known issue. How do I fix this. When I go into the cellular/Sim setting and click on Sim settings there is onl add internet apn. There is no add mms apn option. Thanks.

Labels (1)
0 Likes
Re: cant send or receive mms messages
Ann154
Community Leader
Community Leader

Which phone model do you have?

I'm most definitely NOT a VZW employee. If a post answered your question, please mark it as the answer.

TitanicJulie1912
Enthusiast - Level 2

Windows 10 Nokia Lumina 735

0 Likes
SamuraiDave
Enthusiast - Level 2

I have the same issue.. a new Samsung Note 4, 32 GB, almost 22 GB free,  14GB  free on SD card.

I cannot send or receive MMS messages .. no pictures, no group texts.

When I go to Settings > More Networks > Mobile Networks there is NO option to add an APN of any type.

I have tried MMS with both the device default Messages and with Verizon Messages+. Pictures are not sent or receeved. I have seen that many people have had this issue, what is the fix for it? This is the second Note4 that I am having the issue with. It is model N910V and was purchased new.

0 Likes
vzw_customer_support
Customer Service Rep

I'm so sorry your having these messaging issues SamuraiDave. Let's look into this and see what's going on. What zip code are you in? Does data work? Is wifi off?

JoeL_VZW

Follow us on Twitter @VZWSupport

If my response answered your question please click the "Correct Answer" button under my response. This ensures others can benefit from our conversation. Thanks in advance for your help with this!!

0 Likes
TitanicJulie1912
Enthusiast - Level 2

I'm TitanicJulie1912. This is not Samurai Dave's question.

TitanicJulie1912
Enthusiast - Level 2

Joel how about answering my question. Dave commented on my question saying he has the same issue but with a different phone.

0 Likes
TitanicJulie1912
Enthusiast - Level 2

My zip is 54449 Yes data works, Wi-Fi is on. I have also tried with Wi-Fi off.

0 Likes
vzw_customer_support
Customer Service Rep

We understand your concern and we want to assist. We are not able to just tell you how a device is working with the network without troubleshooting it first. This way we can understand what is going on, why its failing, and how to get it fixed. How long ago did this first start? Did you install any new applications at the time when this stopped working? Does this happen to all number or to only specific numbers? Since this started, have you tried getting a new SIM Card?

JavierMD_VZW

Follow us on TWITTER @VZWSupport

If my response answered your question please click the Correct Answer button under my response. This ensures others can benefit from our conversation. Thanks in advance for your help with this! 

0 Likes
TitanicJulie1912
Enthusiast - Level 2

About a week ago. No new apps. All numbers. How do I get a new SIM card? How much does it cost? Don't know how to remove old one. I am visually impaired.

0 Likes