clock reseting itself
myers2013

My wife and I both have Lumia window phones. Our clocks have started resetting them selves to different time zones. Anyone else have the same issue?

Labels (1)
0 Likes
Re: clock reseting itself
vzw_customer_support
Customer Service Rep

Myers2013, I want to make sure you and your wife have the right time on the phones so you're not late to any appointments. How long has this been going on? Which Lumia phones do you guys have? Also, have you been able to power off the phone all the way and remove the sim card for a good 30 seconds and then test out the clock? Please keep us posted.

KevinR_VZW
Follow us on Twitter @VZWSupport
If my response answered your question please click the "Correct Answer" button under my response. This ensures others can benefit from our conversation. Thanks in advance for your help with this!!

0 Likes
myers2013

Thank you for responding. This has been happening since last week. We have

shut the phones off for a few, then back on. We have done a soft reset to

both phones. So far this morning, we seem to be keeping time once again. I

think this might be happening when cortana can't reach the internet

Personal information removed as required by the

Post edited by Verizon Moderator

On Tue, Jul 28, 2015 at 8:14 AM, Verizon Wireless Customer Support <

0 Likes
primortal
Master - Level 1

If things haven't changes, phones get there date/time from the cell towers.  There might have been an issue in your area.

0 Likes
myers2013

Things have not changed at all. It is getting very frustrating.

Christina

Personal information removed as required by the

Post edited by Verizon Moderator

0 Likes
vzw_customer_support
Customer Service Rep
myers2013

Lets look into this further. What zip code are you in? What version of the Lumia are you using? Do you have set automatically set to On or Off?
BryanS_VZW
Follow us on Twitter @VZWSupport
If my response answered your question please click the "Correct Answer" button under my response. This ensures others can benefit from our conversation. Thanks in advance for your help with this!!

0 Likes