constant restarting
imagus

My phone decided to restart today and decided that it liked the feeling...  now it won't quit doing it?  Should I smack it with a newspaper?Also, while I am here, Does it seem odd to anyone else that after 1 year of a 2 year contract that every phone I get falls apart?

Labels (1)
0 Likes
Re: constant restarting
vzw_customer_support
Customer Service Rep

imagus,

That is never fun when your phone has a mind of its own. We certainly don't want you to have to deal with a non working device. What model phone do you have? Has it incurred any physical or water damage? Does it restart when doing anything specific? We want your phone working like you expect it to, so please fill us in and we will resolve this together.

Thank you,

TonyG_VZW
Follow us on Twitter @VZWSupport

0 Likes
imagus

It is a windows HTC phone.  I dropped it once and the screen cracked but still functioned correctly, So, I have a hard time believing that a drop 3 months ago resulted in a repetitive restart 3 days ago.  I personally think that like most Windows based things the public is responsible for beta testing.  I believe this is a software problem.  I have ordered a samsung galaxy 5...

0 Likes
vzw_customer_support
Customer Service Rep

Thanks for the clarification imagus! It's awesome that you recently ordered the Galazy S5 and hope you enjoy! We'll make sure you have a working device until your new one arrives. Have you recently downloaded any new apps? Is it freezing with a particular activity?

AshleyS_VZW
Follow us on Twitter @VZWSupport

0 Likes