Skip to main content
Accessibility Resource Center Skip to main content
Get up to $500 when you bring your phone. Plus, waived smartphone activation fee when you buy online. Limited time offer.
end of navigation menu
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
i just had my nokia stop working.
leachal

this is the second one I have replaced. the service rep told me to go on craig's  list and buy or trade for another phone. I need the phone for business. Is this normal service and is this the way the nokia works

Labels (1)
0 Likes
Re: i just had my nokia stop working.
primortal

Definitely not normal service, the phone is still being sold on VZW.com.  Call back and get a different rep and get the phone replaced being the one you have is defective as well.

0 Likes
MrNYCGuy

Mine froze tonight (8/19/13) after  downloading Verizon Update.  Verizon's shipping me a new (refurbished)  one.  Thankfully I reactivated my old Android phone so I'm not without a  usable phone. This is phone number 3.  Same problem occurred (frozen  screen) 16 days after I bought the phone in June.  And... even this one  has had periodic audio drop outs (only circumvented by putting on  speakerphone or plugging in headphones).

I truly hope the message is getting to Nokia.  If the phone is not dependable it needs to be replaced with something that is.

Can you hear me now?

0 Likes
primortal

IMHOP, I don't think it's an Nokia issue but VZW recycling these refurbished phones to other customers without really sending back to Nokia to fix/replace.

There needs to be some type of "lemon law" for cell phones.  If a customer has to have the phone replaced 3 times by a carrier that a) they can leave the contract penalty free, or b) receive a brand new phone (any) at the customer choice free of charge.

0 Likes