Skip to main content
Accessibility Resource Center Skip to main content
Have a phone you love? Get up to $500 when you bring your phone.
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
i will quit verizon if i does not get Nokia Lumia 900
zhanghan_924

Hey guys,

i came up with this is a sign up sheet, if you are serious about this just stop reading and dont reply

here are the issues. first of all, i am a huge fan of Nokia phones and i am very like the verizon have Nokia phones

besides that, i have a costumer with VZW for a while and i do love the signals and Network that VZW provides

by making those two points clear, here are the reasons i started this sign up sheet is that VZW has disappointed me so many times

first of all, VZW is the most expensive Network carrier. i am not making this up, if you own a smart phone with VZW, you have to have

the plan for unlimited DATA. ATT and Tmobile does not push customer for this.

Second of all, and this is the main reason, every new model of phone that VZW is always the latest came out on VZW. maybe some will

say that VZW always came up with some new android phone, and this leads to my third argument.

Thirdly, iphone is an example everyone wants the iphone, and VZW didnt provides the iphone until the iphone4. for the android devices.

we want what we want by the money that we paying for. Not the people who got the money and made the decision for us. i am paying the

price of Verizon that i do not have the options like people who pays less than me. by the way, i have thunderbolt at this point, it sucks.

the battery will not even lasting for a full half day. i just wish i could get the phone that i want, why is it so hard. ATT always get the latest phone

even with the blackberry.

i will switch to on May15th ATT if the verizon serviced does not give me a positive answer about my questions.

thank you VZW all these years for my service.

in the end, its my money after all. and i am the customer.

Labels (1)
Tags (2)
0 Likes
Re: i will quit verizon if i does not get Nokia Lumia 900
Ann154
Expert
Expert

There are already other threads discussing this topic. Was there really need for a new one?

I'm most definitely NOT a VZW employee. If a post answered your question, please mark it as the answer.

0 Likes
primortal

In short, bu-bye.  If you read other posts in this community you will see that VZW isn't getting any new Windows Phones till WP8 is released later this year.  With that being said VZW isn't going to get the Nokie Lumia 900.  There were rumors of VZW getting the Nokia Lumia 710 but I think that's dead in the water.

Lastly, VZW will not answer your questions (I didn't see any questions in your post) because this community is supported by other customers and an occasional VZW tech support which has no authority to answer sales questions or any questions that are not tech support related.  So don't hold your breath on getting any answers.

Oh

first of all, VZW is the most expensive Network carrier. i am not making this up, if you own a smart phone with VZW, you have to have

the plan for unlimited DATA

There is no such thing as unlimited data on VZW, that was abolished years ago (unless your one of the lucky ones who were grandfathered like me).  But yes, all smartphones require a data plan.

0 Likes
Tidbits
Sr. Leader

^^ What he said and...

AT&T you must have a data plan LONG before any other carrier made it mandatory...  T-Mobile if you are under contract and pick a smartphone you must have a data plan.  If you purchase your device outright and not under contract it's not mandatory, and that's the only difference between them and the other carriers of the big 4.

0 Likes