microsoft account is experiencing technical diffuclties
june1234
Enthusiast - Level 3

Just got Lumia activated today. set up my microsoft live mail account in order to download apps  but dumb thing will not allow me to pay the 50 cents MS requires to allow children to use(and I dont have anychildren). And you cannot sign up and download apps without giving it that permission so I cant download any apps Get same message on my laptop using safari, firefox don't matter. Term moron has an entirely new meaning

Labels (1)
0 Likes
Re: microsoft account is experiencing technical diffuclties
june1234
Enthusiast - Level 3

correction. on my laptop i have no issues accessing my windows live account on laptop just on mobile which asks me to pay 50 cents for the parental filter which same live account does not ask for on desktop version

0 Likes
Not applicable

There is a problem in that I have never seen a message to access the Windows Store on my Windows 8 computers, or laptops. Google the message and see what others have done to correct it.

Good Luck

0 Likes
Not applicable
0 Likes
Not applicable

Sorry I meant Windows Live not Windows store.

0 Likes
june1234
Enthusiast - Level 3

Thx. Problem is/was when you sign up for a Microsoft account  and make a mistake as I did the MS server remembers the  info you signed up with even when you delete that MS account/start over as I did. A VZ tech was able to solve problem by deleting my old info in the server which allowed me to start over.

0 Likes
Not applicable

Glad you got it fixed. But you taught me something I knew nothing about. Wow a .50¢ charge.

0 Likes
june1234
Enthusiast - Level 3

I mistakenly checked off the parental controls box when I signed up for a microsoft account which then charges 50 cents to process to access that feature. So I deleted that Microsoft account and did a new one but it was still asking me for the 50 cents. A VZ tech had to go in servers to delete the data explaining to me that MS servers remember your account data even if you delete it.

0 Likes