problem with samsung u370 or network?
harpman0824

I'm on my 3rd Samsung u370...the issues are the same with each phone...after shutting the phone off overnight and turning it back on in the morning i cannot recieve calls,texts or voicemails..i have to make a test call to reactivate the phone each day...i have talked to many techs,,,all have different ideas of what the problem is...they are now sending me a 4th phone...an LG Octane just to try a different model...my wife's phone with verizon has been working with no problems(an LG Envy 3)...this is so frustrating...been almost 2 months now like this...anyone experiencing anything like this..the u370 is a great phone when its working...i hate the thought of being stuck with the Octane for 2 years

Labels (1)
0 Likes
Re: problem with samsung u370 or network?
harpman
Enthusiast - Level 3

well..i guess i'll reply to myself...i got the Octane...same problem..Verizon said they would do a trouble ticket..second one btw..so basically i just answered my own problem..its the network..not the phone..and i just sent back the phone i like...geeesh..talked to a supervisor today that was so nice i couldnt even be that mad and i'm stting here with no service..can anyone hear me now!

0 Likes