random $10 charge anyone? O.o
kazzdaqueen95

I first got my basic prepaid plan a month ago and for some reason i had a $10 charge on it that needed to be paid by dec. 26th and I have no idea what its for. last week it went down to $9.75 O.o have any idea what it might be or how i could get rid of it?

Labels (1)
0 Likes
1 Solution

Correct answers
Re: random $10 charge anyone? O.o
SuzyQ
Community Leader
Community Leader

Ginsberg is right, and the bit about Dec 26 means that you need to add more $ to the phone before Dec 26; you will keep whatever (if any) remaining balance you have and it will be added to whatever you decide to pay at that time. The more you pre-pay, the longer you have to use it before adding more:

Refill Expiration (once applied to the account)

$15-$29.99 expires in 30 days
$75-$99.99 expires in 180 days
$30-$74.99 expires in 90 days
$100 or more expires in ONE YEAR!

As far as the 25 cents - as Ginsberg said, if you are on the BASIC plan, that's the cost of a one minute call.  http://www.verizonwireless.com/verizon-wireless-prepaid.shtml

View solution in original post

0 Likes
Ginsberg
Contributor - Level 2
sounds most likely the $10 was the availble bal on account vallid until dec 26th. prepaid you never have a balance due and when you first activate device most come with $10 already loaded . and since now you say $9.75 sounds like .25 was removed for cll per your plan
0 Likes
SuzyQ
Community Leader
Community Leader

Ginsberg is right, and the bit about Dec 26 means that you need to add more $ to the phone before Dec 26; you will keep whatever (if any) remaining balance you have and it will be added to whatever you decide to pay at that time. The more you pre-pay, the longer you have to use it before adding more:

Refill Expiration (once applied to the account)

$15-$29.99 expires in 30 days
$75-$99.99 expires in 180 days
$30-$74.99 expires in 90 days
$100 or more expires in ONE YEAR!

As far as the 25 cents - as Ginsberg said, if you are on the BASIC plan, that's the cost of a one minute call.  http://www.verizonwireless.com/verizon-wireless-prepaid.shtml

0 Likes