someone is accessing my text messages, how can I stop them?
jiggymunchee

someone is accessing my text messages, how can I stop them?

Labels (1)
0 Likes
Re: someone is accessing my text messages, how can I stop them?
AZSALUKI
Legend

need more info. how do you know this? are they accessing the actual text, or just when and who you send/receive to and from?

Jeremy1129
Contributor - Level 2

For someone to view the actual messages they would need to have your phone in their hand. simple fix, dont allow anyone to hold it and to better protect it, put a lock code on it. If you believe your messages are being intercepted by a different device, that's not possible. Even if you have fell a victim of "Spoofing", it doesn't work that way. Only your phone will display the actual messages of the person sending them to you.

0 Likes
primortal
Master - Level 1

First if you believe this to be true contact with VZW, http://support.verizonwireless.com/contact_us/ immediately.  This isn't a support forum where VZW responds quickly.

0 Likes
vzw_customer_support
Customer Service Rep

Hi there jiggymunchee!

How bizarre. I say that because no one should be accessing your text messages. So, let's get to the bottom of this.

First, may I please ask how you know someone is accessing your text messages? As advised by a fellow poster, your text messages are private information so outside of holding your device in hand, there's really not too many other ways that this can be done. Even our own website only allows for text detail which will include the date, time, and number being texted. Please share more details and we'll help out.

EvanO_VZW

Follow us on Twitter @VZWSupport

0 Likes