texting issues
jenbair

I haven't been able to get a text to go through in days on my new Windows Nokia phone.  I use either the wifi in my house or the 4G network.  The last two days I am not getting a signal either.  I've only had the phone a week.  Is there a quick fix that something is set wrong or am I stuck with a phone that won't get a signal?  Just wondering is there is something I have set wrong before I go marching back to the Verizon store.  Thanks.  I started troubleshooting.  There is no block on texts on the phone and I am getting 3 bars, although reception seems more spotty than with my old phone?

Labels (1)
0 Likes
Re: texting issues
primortal
Master - Level 1

If you pop the battery out for a few minutes and put it back in do you have the same problems with texting?  If so you can either do a hard reset or get the phone replaced.

0 Likes
Re: texting issues
jenbair

makes no sense to me but that worked!  Thanks.  Turning it off then back on would work and I would get one text out.  Now a whole bunch just came through.  thanks again  I feel like I would have went to the store, waited on line and it would have worked perfectly and felt like an idiot

0 Likes