trophy, faxing from phone.
SteveBMe
Enthusiast - Level 3

Morning All.

I've got the Trophy, and downloaded the scanning app- handy scan.

In setting it up, it dawned on me that it'd be really nice if I could use this app to fax documents.

Also, I have an HP7750 all in one fax/copier/scanner/printer, and no longer have a landline. As it has wireless capabilities, does anyone know if I can interface with it, to send/receive faxes?

I have looked for faxing apps, and can only find something called Speed Vente, but as I don't read French, I don't know what it is.

I'd really like to be able to use this to fax docs-- any ideas?

Labels (1)
0 Likes
Re: trophy, faxing from phone.
SteveBMe
Enthusiast - Level 3

Ok, let's change this up a bit....

How about printing to a wireless printer?

Are there any apps for that?

0 Likes
chinch
Contributor - Level 1
you can't "fax" without a landline unless you purchase a fax service such as myfax.com or maxemail.com or find a free "email to fax" solution if any legitimate ones still exist. I've used myfax  for several years now.
Handyscan is a great app to create PDF or JPG documents and send via email and hence fax.

SteveBMe wrote:

Morning All.

I've got the Trophy, and downloaded the scanning app- handy scan.

In setting it up, it dawned on me that it'd be really nice if I could use this app to fax documents.

Also, I have an HP7750 all in one fax/copier/scanner/printer, and no longer have a landline. As it has wireless capabilities, does anyone know if I can interface with it, to send/receive faxes?

I have looked for faxing apps, and can only find something called Speed Vente, but as I don't read French, I don't know what it is.

I'd really like to be able to use this to fax docs-- any ideas?

0 Likes
JudyG38401

Yes, printing to a wireless printer - that's something I could use.

0 Likes
chodi
Enthusiast - Level 3

all new hp eprint printers have the ability to email your printer.  i have no problems at all printing from my phone, it figures out the best way to print, will open docs, spreadsheets etc, pretty cool stuff

0 Likes