Re: verizon cloud app for windows 8.1 phone?
xonnia
Enthusiast - Level 3

tnttoo wrote:

xonnia  You found an app for Verizon Cloud in Google Play Store?  I tried to download it for my PC (since there isn't yet one for Windows Phone OS) but it said it is incompatible with PCs.

I got the desktop app from verizon's website its pretty lacking compared to the desktop apps for onedrive, and amazon even... 

0 Likes
xonnia
Enthusiast - Level 3

47seijar wrote:

You are MUCH BETTER OFF using Outlook.com for backing up your contacts/calendar data and OneDrive for pictures. I have had nothing but trouble with Verizon's Backup+ solution on multiple platforms. Microsoft's cloud integrates beautifully with WP8 phones.

Yep already been moving pictures and files over to onedrive, had it forever and love it just trusted verizon to much here.   never used outlook.com for contacts though...  i'll look into that.

0 Likes
tnttoo

I was hoping to take my text threads from my Android RAZR and dump them to my HTC. I guess I will use SMS Backup & Restore to save them to my pc and hope a WinPhone version comes out soon

0 Likes
jharris326
Contributor - Level 1

Xonnia you will need either an Outlook.com, Live.com, or Hotmail.com email account.  I am pretty sure you have one since you already have OneDrive.  The best part of using Outlook for your contacts is you can't just lose them like is possible if they are only on the phone.  They are available to your computer and phone.  Editing them is easy through the web site and adding them that way means it is so much easier to get things the way you want them to be.

0 Likes
Mosquito3

Hello .. I shared pictures from my cloud to my email . And when I went to see the pictures I shared to my email . A Verizon vault link showed up .. few of my pictures I could see . But the rest aren't showing . How can be able to view them ?   Help . Please

0 Likes