why isnt this phone compadible with adobe flash ect
msprincesslisa81

this phone wont support adobe flash there for cant down load apps that are on facebook

Labels (1)
0 Likes
Re: why isnt this phone compadible with adobe flash ect
Tidbits
Legend

Talk to Adobe. They removed mobile flash support.

Tidbits
Legend

No mobile platform supports flash FYI.

Not applicable

Yep despite the fact that many sites still use flash and will use flash for YEARS to come Adobe decided to no longer support it.

0 Likes
Tidbits
Legend

Surprisingly my sister in laws company she works does 0 flash work in the past 3 years. They no longer even touch java. I think her company is going to do great while the companies refusing to adjust are the ones going to suffer.

0 Likes
Not applicable

Sure but that doesn't change the fact that many sites I like to go to use flash and java. For example I have a subscription to Club Pogo. Now if you don't have flash or java well the site is pretty useless and your $40 a year is down the drain. It'd be nice to be able to go on the site with a phone or tablet during time where your just trying to kill time but you can't. And it's not some nothing site no one goes to. It's owned by EA and has 1.5 million subscribers and millions more free members.

0 Likes
Tidbits
Legend

As soon as you said EA I wasn't surprised.  They have some of the worse customer support, and most of their developers don't like change.  Anyway  If there is no support for Flash or java...  They could do this with the other platforms...  Of course this is more limited than the iOS version of the same app.  Did I mention I used to work for them under contract a while back?  I thought most of the devs there were idiots...

https://play.google.com/store/apps/details?id=com.ea.game.pogogames&feature=nav_result#?t=W251bGwsMS...

primortal
Master - Level 1

Facebook.com wasn't designed solely for mobile devices hence their mobile app.  You cannot play games with the mobile app but that's Facebooks problem.  Plus flash is constantly riddled with vulnerabilities and no mobile phone OS wants that risk.

Not applicable

Well I'm talking about the actual site not the app. The app is dumb it's only has about a half dozen games. It's useless.

Tidbits
Legend

Brian68 wrote:

Well I'm talking about the actual site not the app. The app is dumb it's only has about a half dozen games. It's useless.

I was just pointing out it's something they could expand on over sticking to flash.  EA could have done so, but opted to for example that app Smiley Happy  Like you say it's worthless hence why I called most of the developers are idiots. 

0 Likes