Any word on the Lollipop update? Got a car that has Android Auto built it but the phone must be Lollipop or higher.
Stylerod
Enthusiast - Level 2

I mean, this phone is so late in getting this update it's just crazy. Why would you release your own version of a phone and then not support it?????

Labels (1)
1 Solution

Correct answers
Re: Any word on the Lollipop update? Got a car that has Android Auto built it but the phone must be Lollipop or higher.
vzw_customer_support
Customer Service Rep

twoodjr - I know how important is is to have the newest software on your device. I would suggest to check if one is available by using this link. vz.to/1G9cYSY
JacobV_VZW
Follow us on Twitter @VZWSupport
If my response answered your question please click the �Correct Answer� button under my response. This ensures others can benefit from our conversation. Thanks in advance for your help with this!!

View solution in original post

0 Likes
Re: Any word on the Lollipop update? Got a car that has Android Auto built it but the phone must be Lollipop or higher.
twoodjr
Enthusiast - Level 3

I agree. I read posts from customers that upgraded to Lollipop manually, but my feeling is, why should I do that manually when Verizon promised the update? And that is a big problem. A lot of the newest Android features, like Android Auto, are designed to work with Lollipop or newer, because Google assumes that the manufacturers and wireless companies would have their phones updated in a timely manner. So, we Z3v owners are stuck missing out on a lot of cool features because Verizon ignores the owners of this phone that have been asking for updates for the better part of a year.

0 Likes
vzw_customer_support
Customer Service Rep

twoodjr - I know how important is is to have the newest software on your device. I would suggest to check if one is available by using this link. vz.to/1G9cYSY
JacobV_VZW
Follow us on Twitter @VZWSupport
If my response answered your question please click the �Correct Answer� button under my response. This ensures others can benefit from our conversation. Thanks in advance for your help with this!!

0 Likes
twoodjr
Enthusiast - Level 3

Well, every week I go to Settings and check for a new software update, and every time it says all software is up to date. Question- how can all software be up to date when no update has been done in over a year?

0 Likes