Losing Data Connection on Xperia Z3V.
kosmosep

Tried restarting, it will connect for a moment on 4G LTE then in t will switch to 1X. Not sure if it's phone or tower maintenance.

Labels (1)
0 Likes
Re: Losing Data Connection on Xperia Z3V.
vzw_customer_support
Customer Service Rep

@kosmosep

I want to ensure you're able to maintain a reliable 4G LTE connection!  When did this problem begin and in what zip code are you experiencing this problem?  Have you tested your 4G connection outdoors at this location?  Let's try removing and reinserting the SIM Card: http://vz.to/1MoCXUU.  Please let me know so that I can further assist.

AnthonyTa_VZW
Follow us on Twitter @VZWSupport

0 Likes
LHoney

Ive had this same phone for 2 months and it has been a nightmare, in fact I have had 2 of these phones doing the exact same thing.  It will loose data connection everyday as soon as you leave WI-fi.  It is very random and extremely frustrating.  The only way to get the connection back is to reboot but it will soon loose it again!  The phone is a piece of crap! 

0 Likes
vzw_customer_support
Customer Service Rep

Wow. That's a really short time to be experiencing these issues, LHoney. Did this start happening as soon as you got the phone two months ago? Has it been dropped or wet at all?

VanessaS_VZW
Follow us on Twitter @VZWSupport
If my response answered your question please click the �Correct Answer� button under my response. This ensures others can benefit from our conversation. Thanks in advance for your help with this!!

0 Likes