Marshmallow update for Z2 Tablet?
High_Pockets

Ive been reading that a lot of countries around the world have been getting this update for their tablets. Is this something Verizon plans to bring or will we have [removal required by the Verizon Wireless Terms of Service] to be able to install this update? Any clarification would be greatly appreciated.

Labels (1)
0 Likes
Re: Marshmallow update for Z2 Tablet?
vzw_customer_support
Customer Service Rep

High_Pockets,

I know it’s important to have the latest and greatest software on your tablet. I always want you to get the best device performance. I’ll be delighted to help you with this. When and if a device receives a certain software update is based off the manufacturer and the owner of it’s operating system. When you receive it is based off the serial number of your tablet since these updates are not all sent out at once. We do not have any details when it comes this subject other than this information. Here are more details on the latest software version for your equipment http://vz.to/14N84ef

JuanD_VZW
Follow us on Twitter @VZWSupport
If my response answered your question please click the �Correct Answer� button under my response. This ensures others can benefit from our conversation. Thanks in advance for your help with this!!

0 Likes