Skip to main content
Accessibility Resource Center Skip to main content
Have a phone you love? Get up to $500 when you bring your phone.
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Sony Experia Z3 - Texting question
MiamiU1

I recently got my father the Sony Experia Z3v . Every time he texts anyone, the text begins with "Hello." We are in different states and I do not have his phone so I cannot play with it to turn off this annoying feature. Anyone have quick instruction steps I can email him so he can end the hellos. Thank you very much for your help.

Labels (1)
0 Likes
Re: Sony Experia Z3 - Texting question
vzw_customer_support
Customer Support

MiamiU1,

That is definitely quite interesting and we'd be happy to help see if we can figure this out for him. We're not aware of any particular setting for a greeting to be automatically inserted, but there are ways to have a signature added automatically, so we can start there first. Let's check to see if a signature is enabled on the device. To do so he can go into the Message Application, press the horizontal lines to open the Menu, choose Settings and then look to see if Enable Signature has a check mark next to it. Take a look and keep us posted.

AdamG_VZW

Follow us on Twitter @VZWSupport If my response answered your question please click the �Correct Answer� button under my response. This ensures others can benefit from our conversation. Thanks in advance for your help with this!!

0 Likes