Skip to main content
Accessibility Resource Center Skip to main content
Have a phone you love? Get up to $500 when you bring your phone.
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Verizon email setup on the email app that came with the phone. Can delete email from the server from the phone. Cannot delete email from the phone via the internet (i.e., vz server). How can I setup my vz email account to delete emails from my phone.
GDHump

Verizon email setup on the email app that came with the phone.  Can delete email from the server from the phone.  Cannot delete email from the phone via the internet (i.e., vz server).  How can I setup my vz email account to delete emails from my phone?  My Yahoo email account will delete emails from my phone and so will my gmail account.

Labels (1)
0 Likes
Re: Verizon email setup on the email app that came with the phone. Can delete email from the server from the phone. Cannot delete email from the phone via the internet (i.e., vz server). How can I setup my vz email account to delete emails from my phon
tanishas1_vzw
Verizon Employee

GDHump,

I know the importance of ensuring your email is set up to your preference! Here's a link that provides the steps to view and edit your email account Servicer settings on the Sony Ericson Xperia Play: Email Account Password and Server Settings Xperia Play by Sony Ericsson | Verizon Wireless. Please let us know if you need anything further.

TanishaS1_VZW

Follow us on Twitter @VZWSupport

0 Likes