Re: Apple News+ Promo
vzw_customer_support
Customer Service Rep

It is important that you are able to use your Promo. Did you already get the email message, and the link didn't work, or are you still waiting for the email message?

PeterP_VZW

0 Likes
vzw_customer_support
Customer Service Rep

Hey, Hanner124! We just wanted to follow up to see how the phone call went. Are you still having trouble?

ScottD_VZW

0 Likes
MB634

Same issue here tonight. Hit the button and nothing happens and now indicates offer used. 

0 Likes
Maggieb64

I am having the same issue. Can’t access the apple news+ using my reward. It wants me to pay $9.99

0 Likes
vzw_customer_support
Customer Service Rep

NotSure76, we can get this corrected for you so you can take advantage of the Apple News+ promotion. We've sent you a private message to further assist. Thank you.

AlanS_VZW

0 Likes
Kmbrlee

I am also having this issue— were you able to redeem it with assistance?

0 Likes
vzw_customer_support
Customer Service Rep

We want to make sure that your reward is properly redeemed, can you please elaborate on the steps you took to get the promotion redeemed?

0 Likes
vzw_customer_support
Customer Service Rep

Kmbrlee, we are here to help! Are you trying to open the link on a computer or on your phone? If it's on your phone, is you phone's system and browser up to date? - ScottD_VZW

0 Likes
Oduya

I ended up paying $9.99 for a month of Apple News+ as the reward would not accept now the 'Use now' button is grayed out. So far the first attempt at using a My Verizon reward has cost me $10.

0 Likes
Mike2442

I can't redeem my promo for the news+ for 6 months with the Verizon rewards.

Please let me know how to fix the issue.

0 Likes