Re: Apple News+ Promo
gill_NJ
Enthusiast - Level 1

Hello,  Today when trying to redeem a 6-month Apple News+ free trial obtained as a Verizon Up reward, I was initially not able to redeem as the keyboard wouldn't show up at the Apple ID login screen.  I closed all the apps on my iPhone, shut the power down, waited a bit and powered the phone back on, opened My Verizon app and then navigated to Verizon up (basically did it all over again); this time the keyboard normally displayed and I was able to redeem the offer.  Cheers.

0 Likes
el3blue

I am having this same problem. How do I get access to the promo? It’s not showing up in Verizon Up

0 Likes
vzw_customer_support
Customer Service Rep

Hello, el3blue. I want you to be able to get your promotions. Do you see this available in your My Verizon at all? Is the link still available to you?
JavierD_VZW

0 Likes
el3blue

I was able to see a couple of months ago ( I have a screenshot of Verizon Up with the promo and it says to use by May 31) the link is no longer available

0 Likes
vzw_customer_support
Customer Service Rep

Thank you for the information. I am going to send you a Private Message to further assist. 

0 Likes
Dlajoie24

I also cannot activate this promo via Verizon Up

0 Likes
vzw_customer_support
Customer Service Rep

We would like to help you with this. We want to know more about this, so we can see what's going on. Let's get to the bottom of this. Please send us a Private Note for assistance.

0 Likes
Myrmidon

I was also offered this as a Verizon up perk. It said to activate by June 30 but now I can’t find a link anywhere. 
#applenews+

0 Likes
vzw_customer_support
Customer Service Rep

Good morning! We would love to help! What Verizon Up reward are you referring to , Myrmidon? 

0 Likes
Myrmidon

The free 6 months of Apple news+   

0 Likes