Re: Apple News+ Promo
Tkparker961

Don’t bother calling Verizon, they will just tell you to call Apple Support. I’m having the same issue, when I click the redeem offer I get the App Store pop up that show the free subscription offer and then payment not processed. Dead end. Just like the dead end I hit when I called Verizon For help. 

0 Likes
vzw_customer_support
Customer Service Rep

Tkparker961, we're sorry to hear of your troubles. Yes, in some cases promotion issues need to be resolved through the original party, in this case, Apple. To make sure we're aligned though, are you running into an issue form using Verizon up rewards or the new device purchase promo? 

Melissa_VZW 

0 Likes
Jscal98

Similar problem with Verizon up rewards. Tried and tried on both iPhone and iPad. Please help. 

0 Likes
vzw_customer_support
Customer Service Rep

Hi, Jscal98. We are glad to see that you're taking advantage of Verizon Up. What issues are you experiencing? Please provide additional details. We're here to help.

0 Likes
Light1

After using Verizon Up to redeem Apple News+ Promo when I select Use Now I get the message, Cannot connect. What should I do? 

0 Likes
vzw_customer_support
Customer Service Rep

Light1,

That's certainly the last thing we want to see. Getting the most from your promotion is a big deal. Do you get any other message beyond that? Is your data working for other things? 

AndrewT_VZW

0 Likes
Light1

Everything else is working fine. That's the only error message I'm getting.

0 Likes
Light1

A Verizon-Up rep helped me resolve the issue. I had to update the OS on my iPhone. 

0 Likes
Bob_H

Same here.  Used my January Verizon Up promo for the Apple News + trial and I can never get past the “Purchase not completed” screen.

0 Likes
vzw_customer_support
Customer Service Rep

Hearing this concerns us, Bob_H. Being able to get your rewards redeemed is important to us too. an you please send us a Private Message, so we can discuss?  

0 Likes