Apple iPad - I would like to re-activate this on my line but I don't remember the number associated with it.
lynda16

Labels (1)
0 Likes
Re: Apple iPad - I would like to re-activate this on my line but I don't remember the number associated with it.
jav6
Champion - Level 3

Adding the iPad to your account, I believe, would require adding it as a line/device, via the device ID, IMEI/MEID and SIM Card.  If the device was already on your account, but deactivated, it should/might show up under DEVICES when you log in to MyVerizon.com.  How are you trying to activate it where you are being asked for the number?

...Just another VZW customer...trying to offer some assistance...
0 Likes
Re: Apple iPad - I would like to re-activate this on my line but I don't remember the number associated with it.
Ann154
Community Leader
Community Leader

If the iPad was deactivated, the number associated with the SIM card was lost. The iPad will need a new SIM card and phone number to add 4G LTE service to it again. 

I'm most definitely NOT a VZW employee. If a post answered your question, please mark it as the answer.

0 Likes
Re: Apple iPad - I would like to re-activate this on my line but I don't remember
vzw_customer_support
Customer Service Rep

lynda16, your business is greatly appreciated. Ann154 provided some great information. We recommend calling our sales team at 800-256-4646 for additional assistance.

DavidC_VZW

0 Likes