Can I get unlimited texting for my iPad Pro?
HOLDITAGNSTME54

Is there a plan that I can get, that will allow me to have unlimited texting on my iPad Pro?

Labels (1)
0 Likes
1 Solution

Correct answers
Re: Unlimited texting for my iPad Pro
vzw_customer_support
Customer Service Rep

HOLDITAGNSTME54, that's a great question. I want to make sure that we address all of your concerns. As mama23dogs stated, we wouldn't have a plan for the tablet to have text messages. But, you could always set up iMessage on the tablet. Or you can always download Verizon Message+. But, the Message+ app would be tied to an active Verizon Wireless Cell phone number. For more information on Messages+ check out this link: https://www.verizonwireless.com/solutions-and-services/apps/verizon-messages/  Please keep me posted if you have any questions or concerns.

KevinR_VZW

Follow us on Twitter @VZWSupport

If my response answered your question please click the "Correct Answer" button under my response. This ensures others can benefit from our conversation. Thanks in advance for your help with this!!

View solution in original post

0 Likes
mama23dogs
Legend

No.  It is not a phone.  You can use imessage to other Apple devices, which uses data.

0 Likes
vzw_customer_support
Customer Service Rep

HOLDITAGNSTME54, that's a great question. I want to make sure that we address all of your concerns. As mama23dogs stated, we wouldn't have a plan for the tablet to have text messages. But, you could always set up iMessage on the tablet. Or you can always download Verizon Message+. But, the Message+ app would be tied to an active Verizon Wireless Cell phone number. For more information on Messages+ check out this link: https://www.verizonwireless.com/solutions-and-services/apps/verizon-messages/  Please keep me posted if you have any questions or concerns.

KevinR_VZW

Follow us on Twitter @VZWSupport

If my response answered your question please click the "Correct Answer" button under my response. This ensures others can benefit from our conversation. Thanks in advance for your help with this!!

0 Likes