Can you text an ipad from an LG phone?
johnharvey1994

Is an LG phone compatible texting to an ipad?

Labels (1)
0 Likes
1 Solution

Correct answers
Re: Can you text an ipad withn LG phone?
Ann154
Community Leader
Community Leader

Not natively. You can use iMessages since that isn't available on the Android phone. You look at Hangouts, WhatsApp, BB Messenger and other third party instant messaging services to share messages between the two devices.

Verizon Messages+ might also work if you want the text messages from the Android phone to be available on the iPad.

I'm most definitely NOT a VZW employee. If a post answered your question, please mark it as the answer.

View solution in original post

0 Likes
Ann154
Community Leader
Community Leader

Not natively. You can use iMessages since that isn't available on the Android phone. You look at Hangouts, WhatsApp, BB Messenger and other third party instant messaging services to share messages between the two devices.

Verizon Messages+ might also work if you want the text messages from the Android phone to be available on the iPad.

I'm most definitely NOT a VZW employee. If a post answered your question, please mark it as the answer.

0 Likes
vzw_customer_support
Customer Service Rep

Johnharvey1994, thanks for reaching out to us. We're always here to assist you. Ann154 is absolutely right. You can use Verizon Messages + to text using your LG smartphone and an iPad. Here's more information in regards to this >> http://vz.to/2h3FFb0

We want to make sure we are giving you the best answers for your needs. Did this resolve things or do you have any other questions.

MarcusS_VZW
Follow us on Twitter @VZWSupport
If my response answered your question please click the 'Correct Answer' button under my response. This ensures others can benefit from our conversation. Thanks in advance for your help with this!

0 Likes