Cannot generate pin on Verizon Messenger plus
dddemauro
Enthusiast - Level 1

I have an Apple IPad Pro and I cannot get signed on to Verizon Messenger plus. I constantly get the error code “cannot generate pin”.  I can download the app but cannot get any further with it.  I do have Messenger plus on my IPhone Max

Labels (1)
0 Likes
Re: Cannot generate pin on Verizon Messenger plus
vzw_customer_support
Customer Service Rep

dddemauro, We definitely understand the importance of using the messaging application you desire for your iPad Pro. Not receiving the PIN for integrated messaging is definitely not the experience we want for you. How long have you been experiencing this issue? Have you ever been successful at using the application on your iPad device? Also what specific make and model iPad Pro do you have? 

0 Likes
dddemauro
Enthusiast - Level 1

The app has been on my iPad for along time , it froze up yesterday and I deleted it and tried to reinstall it. I cannot get past getting a code. I have deleted it and reinstalled it multiple times. Cannot generate pin is the message.  I have the app on my iPhone as well where it works great.  My iPad rings when my iPhone receives a call so I know they can communicate.  Both devices are fully updated

0 Likes
vzw_customer_support
Customer Service Rep

I am sorry for the hassle this has caused. Is the iPhone active with a Verizon line? 

0 Likes