Maple02
Enthusiast - Level 2

I am SO confused. I bought an iPad from Verizon and I’ve entered a PAYMENT AGREEMENT with VERIZON, okay. In order for that payment agreement to be valid. I need to activate my iPad. Okay. Sounds easy enough. I activate my iPad using the ESIM. Verizon is sending me a physical SIM, but I couldn’t wait because it would go past the date I needed to activate the iPad by. So. iPad is activated. EXCEPT. its under a bring your own device activation promotion???? That’s offering $350 rebate??? It’s not my own device yet. There’s still payments left. I am so ticked off. This is unbelievably complicated and confusing. My iPad isn’t on my Verizon dash as a Verizon device. It’s as if I bought it from somewhere else. My account says that I have a pending device activation BUT MY IPAD IS ALREADY ACTIVATED WITH VERIZON. AND THERE IS NO ORDER THAT GOES WITH THE ACTIVATION thats shown as pending on my account!! 

Labels (1)
0 Likes
Re: HELP
Maple02
Enthusiast - Level 2

image.jpg

 like?? There are 3 active plans on this iPad!! What and how?? 

0 Likes
Maple02
Enthusiast - Level 2

image.jpg

I can see that, it’s set up on, seemingly, 3 networks. I will call customer care in the morning. SIM card hasn’t arrived yet. So I tried to activate it with the “eSIM” but nope. I would get charged $1000 if I didn’t activate it before a certain date, and it’s nearing that date and the physical SIM still isn’t here. This is so unbelievably stressful. 

0 Likes
vzw_customer_support
Customer Service Rep

I know the importance of making sure everything is set up correctly with your iPad, and we can certainly look into what is going on. Please send us a Private note, so we may be able to assist.

*Gert

0 Likes