Skip to main content
Accessibility Resource Center Skip to main content
Have a phone you love? Get up to $500 when you bring your phone.
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
How do I find the Hum app for my iPad?
pbarrett

Not able to find the HUM mobile app at either rink.hockeyapp.net or the app store. I am only able to find the Android version, but I have an iPad.

Labels (1)
0 Likes
1 Solution

Correct Answers
Re: I am not able to find the HUM mobile app for my iPad?
vzw_customer_support
Customer Support

I am sorry to learn that you are unable to find the application for your iPad pbarrett. We appreciate your business and are using our products and services. The application is available for the iPad but does have a few requirements. Please make sure that your iPad has at least IOS 7.1 or later. If not please update the iPad if possible. When searching for the application in the App Store if you haven’t already done so please make sure you search for Verizon Hum. Keep us posted on how this goes for you.

TionnaB_VZW
Follow us on TWITTER @VZWSupport
If my response answered your question please click the _Correct Answer_ button under my response. This ensures others can benefit from our conversation. Thanks in advance for your help with this!!

View solution in original post

0 Likes
Re: I am not able to find the HUM mobile app for my iPad?
vzw_customer_support
Customer Support

I am sorry to learn that you are unable to find the application for your iPad pbarrett. We appreciate your business and are using our products and services. The application is available for the iPad but does have a few requirements. Please make sure that your iPad has at least IOS 7.1 or later. If not please update the iPad if possible. When searching for the application in the App Store if you haven’t already done so please make sure you search for Verizon Hum. Keep us posted on how this goes for you.

TionnaB_VZW
Follow us on TWITTER @VZWSupport
If my response answered your question please click the _Correct Answer_ button under my response. This ensures others can benefit from our conversation. Thanks in advance for your help with this!!

0 Likes