How do I upload documents to the Verizon Cloud on an IPad?
Junebug45

Could you tell me please the steps required to upload documents to the Verizon cloud on an IPad?  Thanks!

Labels (1)
0 Likes
1 Solution

Correct answers
Re: Upload documents
vzw_customer_support
Customer Service Rep

We want you to be able to backup your documents to your Verizon Cloud. Please go into the Verizon Cloud and click on the Menu button in the left hand corner and click on Settings. Once you are in Settings it will give you a list of what you can backup. Ensure that all the content that you want to be backed up is selected. 

YeseniaV_VZW Follow us on TWITTER @VZWSupport If my response answered your question please click the Correct Answer button under my response. This ensures others can benefit from our conversation. Thanks in advance for your help with this!

View solution in original post

0 Likes
Re: Upload documents
vzw_customer_support
Customer Service Rep

We want you to be able to backup your documents to your Verizon Cloud. Please go into the Verizon Cloud and click on the Menu button in the left hand corner and click on Settings. Once you are in Settings it will give you a list of what you can backup. Ensure that all the content that you want to be backed up is selected. 

YeseniaV_VZW Follow us on TWITTER @VZWSupport If my response answered your question please click the Correct Answer button under my response. This ensures others can benefit from our conversation. Thanks in advance for your help with this!

0 Likes