I am trying to transfer the Verizon Wireless Prepaid from my old iPad to new. I updated this easily on Verizonwireless site and have tried on the iPad but the number still shows as unknown. Any suggestions?
MaineMack

I am trying to transfer the Verizon Wireless Prepaid from my old iPad to new.  I updated this easily on Verizonwireless site and have tried on the iPad but the number still shows as unknown.  Any suggestions?

Labels (1)
0 Likes
Re: I am trying to transfer the Verizon Wireless Prepaid from my old iPad to new. I updated this easily on Verizonwireless site and have tried on the iPad but the number still shows as unknown. Any suggestions?
vzw_customer_support
Customer Service Rep

MaineMack,

Let's figure out what is going with your device and see if we can get it activated for you! Sometimes when making a change the tablet itself would need to be reprovisioned for the new change. Take a look here to see the steps to reprovision the device and let us know what you get http://www.verizonwireless.com/support/knowledge-base-41067/.

AdamG_VZW Follow us on Twitter @VZWSupport If my response answered your question please click the �Correct Answer� button under my response. This ensures others can benefit from our conversation. Thanks in advance for your help with this!!

0 Likes