I want to add an iPad pro to my account
Mkturner
Enthusiast - Level 2

Bought my wife an iPad pro for Christmas, that has cellular.

i Understand how to add it to an account, I'm curious how much he data charge per month is, and how I get a SIM card for the device. (I bought it at the Apple Store)

Labels (1)
0 Likes
Re: I want to add an iPad pro to my account
vzw_customer_support
Customer Service Rep

Mkturner What a wonderful Christmas gift, I’m confident she will love it. It would be wonderful to have it ready to go when she opens it up. The data plan options depends on your current plan. What plan are you currently on? If you are on our Verizon Plan you will share data. As for the SIM card you can get that from any Verizon Corporate Store. Just take the tablet with you so they can put it in. They can also add the plan and review options. If you would like further information please contact us via Facebook or Twitter so we can communicate in private. http://vz.to/1iurlIn
DeloresK_VZW
Follow us on Twitter @VZWSupport
If my response answered your question please click the �Correct Answer� button under my response. This ensures others can benefit from our conversation. Thanks in advance for your help with this!!

0 Likes
Mkturner
Enthusiast - Level 2

MY sons line is still unlimited, he won't give that up.

My wife's line is a 2gb line. I'm pretty sure that won't work, so what are my upgrade options for adding a new device/line, without messing with my sons unlimited plan?

thanks,

Mark

0 Likes
vzw_customer_support
Customer Service Rep

Mkturner We definitely want you to get a new phone if that is what you need. I would like to review the account for options. However, I will need to do this in a secured environment. Please send us a Private Message via Facebook or DM via Twitter.  http://vz.to/1iurlIn
DeloresK_VZW
Follow us on Twitter @VZWSupport
If my response answered your question please click the �Correct Answer� button under my response. This ensures others can benefit from our conversation. Thanks in advance for your help with this!!

0 Likes