IOS 12 update, iMessage plus does not work
PABER

I updated my iPad Pro (on my Verizon wireless account) to iOS 12 last night. Today, I cannot send or receive text messages through the app. I just keep getting the message, “waiting for network.” I tried turning WiFi on and off, but I keep getting the same error. I have restarted my iPad with no change. Other apps work fine.

Labels (1)
Tags (2)
0 Likes
Re: IOS 12 update, iMessage plus does not work
Cellphone70
Enthusiast - Level 3

I have the same issue on iPhone 6s Plus after updating to iOS 12. I submitted a bug, but am still waiting for a reply or a fix.

0 Likes
Re: IOS 12 update, iMessage plus does not work
vzw_customer_support
Customer Service Rep

PABER, 

We know it's important to have all of your messaging options available to you, so we apologize for the trouble since the iOS 12 update. When checking, we were able to find that our Verizon Messages App Development Team is aware of the issue. An app update is being reviewed and hopefully, should be available soon. Thank you for your patience while we work to return the app functionality to normal.

Shawnte_VZW
Follow us on TWITTER @VZWSupport
If my response answered your question please click the _Correct Answer_ button under my response. This ensures others can benefit from our conversation. Thanks in advance for your help with this!!

0 Likes