If I do a upgrade to a Air Pro and sell my air iPad Air will the person I sell it to have use it only on Verizon.As VW will only give me 14.00 LOL
Bucki290

IF I upgrade to Air pro can I sell my Air to someone will they only be able to use it with VW ? As VW will only give me 14.00 trade in LOL

Labels (1)
0 Likes
1 Solution

Correct answers
Re: If I do a upgrade to a Air Pro and sell my air iPad Air will the person I sell it to have use it only on Verizon.As VW will only give me 14.00 LOL
vzw_customer_support
Customer Service Rep

Bucki290,
This is a very good question and very nice of you to give away your tablet. If you decide to give away the tablet the user will also be able to use Wi-Fi. However, since the tablet is a 4G tablet they will be able to activate it with a Sim card from a different carrier but we cannot guarantee that the service will work.

YareliM_VZW
Follow us on Twitter @VZWSupport
If my response answered your question please click the "Correct Answer" button under my response. This ensures others can benefit from our conversation. Thanks in advance for your help with this!!

View solution in original post

0 Likes
Re: If I do a upgrade to a Air Pro and sell my air iPad Air will the person I sell it to have use it only on Verizon.As VW will only give me 14.00 LOL
vzw_customer_support
Customer Service Rep

Bucki290,
This is a very good question and very nice of you to give away your tablet. If you decide to give away the tablet the user will also be able to use Wi-Fi. However, since the tablet is a 4G tablet they will be able to activate it with a Sim card from a different carrier but we cannot guarantee that the service will work.

YareliM_VZW
Follow us on Twitter @VZWSupport
If my response answered your question please click the "Correct Answer" button under my response. This ensures others can benefit from our conversation. Thanks in advance for your help with this!!

0 Likes